Facilities Management is still a relatively young profession and those responsible for its implementation and operation within the charity sector can often be isolated within their own organisation with limited support or influence. Membership of the FM Charity Network Forum therefore provides an important focus: dealing with FM shared knowledge, networking, support and co-operation within the voluntary sector.
Due to the diverse membership base of 175 charities (and expanding), members benefit from good practice and enhanced awareness within the FM domain and Best Value in contract negotiations, resulting in increased efficiencies, knowledge and reduced expenditure for the members’ respective charities.
In addition, Members benefit from the following:
- Regular networking events
- Knowledge sharing and networking between organisations
- Free Entry to Annual Conference
- Inspirational input from leading FM speakers
- Discussion forums
- Regular bulletins
- FM Noticeboard
- 10% Discount on all Workplace Law Products, Courses & Services – Quote Code 4765
- Quarterly update newsletter from Workplace Law
- 20% discount on FM consultancy by FM Guru
- 50% discount on i-FM subscription
If you are responsible for FM duties within the charity sector, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Therefore, please contact us if you would like further information, or if you wish to join us.